Faridabad is not just the biggest city of Haryana it additionally has an incomprehensible measure of history identified with it. It is said that Faridabad was established in 1607 AD by Jahangir’s treasurer Farid to secure Grand Trunk Road. A part of the Faridabad region, Ballabgarh is another city that finishes the region. Faridabad has a loads of religious landmarks that connote the cultural diversity in India. In the event that you want to explore the religious structures and history behind them, then Faridabad is a perfect spot for you. On the off chance that you stay in or around Delhi, don’t worry about the Delhi to Faridabad distance as it can be easily covered in 2 hours by cab.
- Raja Nahar Singh Fort: Also eminent as the Ballabgarh post, the fort is located on the main road as you enter the bazaar of Ballabgarh. It was built by Raja Rao Balram in 1739.
- Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple: Situated in 16 sector, this religious place is devoted to the Hindu God Sri Sai baba who is acknowledged to be to a great degree kind and skilled. The asylum is spread more than 3 sections of land of area and the statue of Sai Ram is 5 feet tall made of white marble. The haven also has the dolls of Dwaraka Mayee and Dhuni.
- Iskcon Temple: The temple complex is situated in the Ashoka enclave. It is a part of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness which educates the aficionados about the parts of life and Shri Krishna. Iskcon has more than 20 sanctuaries all over India, the temple complexes are fabulous. All the Hindu festivals and particularly Janmashtami is celebrated with much aplomb here.
- Baba Farid’s Tomb: It is said that Faridabad was named after baba Farid, a well known sufi saint. There is uncountable group of travelers coming here from different spots to this place.
- Surajkund: Located only 8Km from south Delhi is Surajkund, prevalent for its lake and the yearly mela thought to be the best of India. The lake here is likewise called peacock lake and was laid by ruler Surajmal of Tomar realm in the tenth century. There are stays of the Sun haven around and the lake has antiquated rock cut amphitheater. The Anagpur dam is said to be older than the lake itself and is acknowledged to have developed in the eighth century.
- Aravali Golf Course: This fairway golf course is located on the New Delhi-Agra National Highway and is known for the yearly golf championships where beginners and specialists amass to play to promote peace.
- Shopping: Faridabad offers gigantic combinations in everything and anything that you need. There are many markets all over and a couple of malls that you can search.
- Bars and Restaurants: For people who might need to spend some serene time with their friends and chill with some amazing natural mixed ale in and around Faridabad, there are various bars present there.
With such a variety of spots to investigate in Faridabad, you won’t be baffled as they will keep you occupied with amid the weekend. Depend on online taxi booking in order to get best arrangements on Delhi to Faridabad cab.