Dubai airport and the aviation industry are continuously growing generating new vacancies for large number of individuals. The airports in Dubai are one of the busiest airports in the world reported by international passenger traffic which in one way or the other creates new airports jobs in Dubai like in the field of hospitality and management, travel and tourism, management jobs and many more. In addition to this the city is an attractive destination for tourists because of which large number of important passenger traffic arrives. The Dubai airport is the 7th busiest cargo airport in world, entertaining about 2.37 million tons of cargo in 2014. The national airline of Dubai is Emirates. At present in 2018, the city operated internationally serving more than 150 destinations in over 70 countries across six continents.
The construction and development of Al Maktoum International Airport was also announced in 2004 which results in more hiring, creating more airport jobs in Dubai. After the completion of Dubai’s Al Maktoum International will be the largest airport in the world with five runways, four terminal buildings and capacity for 160 million passengers and 12 million tons of cargo.
Why to choose airport jobs in Dubai over others:
Dubai Airports are offering a good package of about Dh16, 000 salaries per month and providing medical insurance, education allowances for the children and leave of 36-calendar days per year along with travel allowance. If you are beginning your career a double-digit salary is going to sound appealing, especially for the graduates.
These jobs are open under the Masaar Emarati Graduate Programme of the company. It is open to UAE nationals with only 0 – 1 years of experience for candidates in the age group of 21-26 years and the expats can also apply for the job.
Interested candidates can apply on the company’s website by visiting career page. Besides the jobs are open under the Masaar Emarati Graduate Programme, other jobs are open to the public.
All the employees who are working in Dubai airport have an opportunity to develop their skills and techniques as well via selection of special training course and on-the-job coaching.
From low to high profile, job vacancies are there for every one as airports jobs offers ample amount of opportunities to large number of people.
- Hospitality executive
- Food and beverage supervisor
- Business analyst
- Airport desk coordinator
- Import export coordinator
- Sales manager and many more.
How to apply for jobs in Dubai
- Make your CV if you are a fresher and if you are experienced then creatively design your resume.
- Register on different job portals like
- Shine etc.
- Search jobs and then apply
- Keep yourself updated regularly so that you don’t miss any opportunity.
- In addition to this Dubai Airports encourages internal development and promotions by advertising new vacancies internally and carries out recruitment externally. This gives the employees an opportunity to apply for internal positions that will assist in furthering their career.
Qualification required for getting airport jobs in Dubai
Based on the jobs qualification varies like for some profile graduation is not required while for some graduation is must. Some profile even requires MBA.
Airport of Dubai owns and manages the operations and development of Dubai International airport as well as Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International airport.
- The number reason to work in Dubai attractive salaries offered to the citizens as well as the expats.
- English is the common language known to everyone because of which especially the expats don’t face any problem while communication.
- Tax free income which simply means whatever you earn you get to spend it entirely with paying a single buck for income tax.
- The state also offers amazing opportunities for buying home.
All we can conclude is that doing airport jobs in Dubai is one of the best options one can choose to grow with endless profits.
Author Bio:- Neelam Gupta is currently focusing her writing on the extensive domain of employment. She has written various articles and blog posts on resume writing, job search and hiring. She also likes to write about nature.