If your organization has to deal with lots of business processes, sales and customer interactions daily, you need a versatile solution that would perform some tasks for you providing reports and data-driven decisions. This is what business process management systems serve for. Once you implement such program, you will accelerate business processes and cut expenses on extra applications and workforce. Read about five outstanding BPM solutions that may come handy for your company.
Being a leading company in the sphere of BPM services, bpm’online offers a cloud-based platform for improving service and operational efficiency. Its unique BPM engine supports management of running processes, so you can always keep a tab on what is going on in the company and outside it and take decisions based on real time data. This BPM software can be helpful for three main directions:
- Gather information about customers and organize marketing campaigns to reach your goals with maximal efficiency.
- Manage the full sales cycle starting from lead and finishing by repeating sales. Software will suggest personal offers for customers based on their requirements and other data.
- Process tickets and requests faster than ever before. The smart self-service center and help desk system will automate customer communication while keeping it personalized.
With bpm’online you will have all necessary tools at your fingertips. No need to install several applications – everything is already present in an integrated platform. Your employees will love comprehensible interface without extra components. A user doesn’t have to be tech savvy to start using the program right away: it’s intuitive and easy.
This is a perfect variant for entrepreneurs that need full customization of BPM solution. With Zoho Creator, you can design applications simply and quickly and drag-and-drop option. It will take a few days, and employees will become familiar with navigation within a few hours.
Other remarkable features include:
- Automation of business workflow. Zoho uses powerful scripting language that allows automating tasks using minimal amount of code.
- High security level. Keep your sensitive data safe and secure.
- Stable connection via mobile applications (iOS and Android apps supported) that allow capturing signatures, define locations and scan bar codes.
- Reports that help to process a large amount of data and make right decisions.
- Zoho app has pre-built integration with many other products, and you can also establish integration with third-party platforms like PayPal, Zapier, etc.
This business process software is highly recommended for organizations with clearly defined requirements and experience of using similar programs.
If your enterprise is in search of a cheap BPM solution, you should opt for Process Street. It features “Free for Life” plan and more advanced versions that cost $15 per user per month. The software counts all necessary features and can be used to manage team workflow and recurring processes, checklists and tasks. Users are free to create forms, use schedule and integrate with more than 500 applications!
There are two stand-out features of Process Street software. Using a simple intuitive interface, users can create their own structured documents in a matter of few minutes. Keyboard shortcuts and drag-and-drop control make this process fairly simple. Another interesting option is forms used to capture and structure data. You can collect it in checklists, or input manually.
This business process management platform would be perfect for the organizations that need to optimize collaboration. The software has all necessary features and is recommended for companies that:
- Need an integrated infrastructure to host the system.
- Have customers scattered around the world.
- Use local network with strong firewalls.
- Need to ensure maximal data security.
Although $29 per user per month is not the cheapest pricing, it is totally paid off by software functionality. The key benefit of Version One BPM solution is agility and flexibility. Users can get full insight into the processes and change priorities while processes are running. Teams may easily adapt to requirements and assignments, and the full product lifecycle can be controlled with the help of data-driven decisions. Since Version One is available as both On-Demand and On-Premise solution, it can be easily used in company’s own infrastructure and tailored for industry specific needs.
Another BPM solution that puts team work at pedestal and provides the full spectrum of features for effective collaboration is dapulse software. This is an integrated board where users can see who is working at certain tasks at the moment, create projects, assign teammates to particular to-dos, and schedule workflow. You can also add rows of tasks (here called as “pulses”) that keep communication in one place, reduce the need for personal meetings and email sending. Particular people or entire teams can be involved into task execution. Real-time notifications via mobile and desktop are included. Work of teammates can be evaluated by thumbs up and comments. With the help of drag and drop files you can centralize documents.
Business process management software is less expensive and more effective than you think. Choose one of these solutions, and you will notice considerable difference in your business during the first day of use! BPM software is a real time for companies that strive to deliver the best customer service and make work for employees simple and enjoyable.