In the event that the skin is oily, it is advised to apply the carbon mask twice a week, if the skin is dry, then one is enough. You can use this compound at home because this process is very easy and simple.
Correctly use the black mask like this:
- The power of the black mask is packed in a bag. It must be diluted with pre-heated milk in a ratio of 1:2;
- The prepared composition should be applied evenly to the face, bypassing the area around the eyes.
- It is required to wait until the entire solution has dried;
- Gently remove the product from the skin;
- Wash with warm water, removing the remaining particles of the mask.
A positive result is observed immediately. But in order to achieve sustainability of the result, it will take a month’s course. With confidence, we can say that the black mask has truly magical properties for the formation of a flawless and supple skin on the face. If you are going to use a black mask, you should check the http://klmbeauty.com reviews before use.
The tricks of making black masks at home
To ensure that the homemade coal mask satisfies all desires, attention, concentration, and responsibility will be required. Black masks made at home are no worse than store masks.
The components of the black mask according to the home recipe are:
- Therapeutic mud;
- Black clay;
- Activated carbon.
All this can be purchased at the nearest pharmacy. The only thing is that it’s important to check the expiration date of the purchased ingredients since the expired components will reduce the effect of all procedures.
Here are some tips, observing which you can avoid the adverse effect and achieve the desired result:
- Advise before using a face mask to properly steam out the skin. This is done for the best penetration of the remedy. Softening can be done by bending over the basin with hot water for about 5-7 minutes.
- Do not use any scrubs before the procedure, in order to avoid damage to the skin.
- Keep the mask on the face takes no more than 10-20 minutes, otherwise, it can dry out and hard to move away from the face.
- If, however, the mask sticks too much, you should gently wet it with a small amount of water and slowly pull the edges from the bottom up.
- After the performed procedure, it is recommended to stay at home for the next hour and apply facial cream with moisturizing cream.
Some recommend also store facilities. They have the same name – “black mask for the face”. This is the list of the most common black masks that are presented in the cosmetics market. But, what to use a black mask for the face, everyone decides for themselves. Keep reading http://www.klmbeauty.com/skin-problems-improve-look-feel-skin/